Our client, a global marketing consulting company, is seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Surrey.
The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for participating on the product development team, participating in various aspects of projects from ideation to deployment and beyond. They'll have the opportunity to work on ground breaking product features that are critical to the success of our business and build products that get shipped to both internal and external users.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- building beautiful, intelligent software by architecting intuitive, user-friendly platforms
- maintaining and adding new functionality to existing applications.
- integrating UX and UI designs into clean code
- creating standalone, proof-of-concept applications and move them into production
- using logic and problem-solving skills to find practical solutions
- producing clean, quality code built for scalability and performance.
- researching best practices and suggest appropriate technologies
- collaborating with other engineers and designers to make a strong, usable product
- advocating for users while working towards tangible business goals
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Proven experience building and maintaining thick client systems
- Experience with client-side MV* frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS, MarionetteJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, Angular, Ember etc)
- Experience with backend development on Python or NodeJS
- Experience with NoSQL or SQL databases and their tradeoffs
- Proven experience translating complex UX/UI designs into responsive front-end code
- Experience developing against RESTful web services
- Experience with LESS or SASS
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP matching
- Extended Health Benefits
- Lots of room for career growth
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
TPD Is An Industry Leader With Over 35 Years of Experience
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems. We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources. As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.