We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work closely with Product and Design teams to deliver UI/UX friendly solutions.Reporting directly to the Development Manager, this role will be a key player in overseeing the UI/UX coding and testing of the company’s multi-tenant cloud based applications.As a motivated team player you will help to bring a higher level of UI/UX standards to fulfill GryphTech long-term software product roadmap.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Design and develop web applications
· Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
· Identify UX/UI issues and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
· Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
· Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
· Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
· Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
· Provide reliable and quality design to a variety of problems and requirements using sound problem solving techniques.
· Design implementation testing and maintenance of UI code base
· Develop and write code in .Net or other web frame works, following teams coding standards and development processes.
· Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates we are seeking should have the following skills:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
· Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong team collaboration skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
Required Work related experience:
· 3-5 years of experience in Angular (update Angular to AngularJS)
· 3-5 years of experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server
· 3-5 years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
· 3-5 years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
· 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, Code, test, document, configure and debug solutions in .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment
· Solid understanding of SDLC.
· Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
· Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverable's.
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
· Experience in the Real Estate Technology industry
· Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions
· Experience with SEO and Lead Generation Techniques
· Flexible work hours
· Casual dress
· On site company sponsored gym membership (50% off)
· Health and Dental plan and Company matched RRSP plan
· Additional days off provided during summer
· Breakfast is served in the office every Friday!
· Modern and open work space with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
· Social Committee to plan fantastic office & corporate events, team outings, Summer BBQ lunches etc.
· In office game areas and free parking
At GryphTech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.