As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
- Freight Audit: Primary contact for our third-party Freight Audit and Payables partner. Perform weekly RFF process and assist in resolution of freight invoice related issues.
- Freight Analysis: Provide support in identifying opportunities within our transportation network to improve our customer service and manage our overall freight spend.
- Provide a first place of contact for carrier/branch inquiries, concerns and complaints.
- Administrative: Provide solutions/support through phone and email, sort mail and manage carrier account lists and set up.
- Freight Claims: Organize, investigate and negotiate freight claims with carriers.
- Lead/participate in other projects as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education.
- Minimum of 3 years transportation experience.
- Previous experience in carrier rate analysis/contract negotiations is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (comfortable with large datasets, V lookup functions, Pivot tables, etc.).