We are currently looking to fill a Full Time Forklift Operator-Warehouse role for our world renowned Client, based in Oakville, near Winston Park Drive and Brighton Rd.
Job Duties Include;
· Verify quantities received against any available paperwork.
· Pick product from inventory, verifying item numbers and quantities against pick lists.
· A valid license to Operate an Order Picker, Counter balance, fork lift and pallet truck as required to deliver or retrieve material from stock locations to bin locations.
· Lifts, carries and counts cases to fill orders with 100% accuracy.
· Utilize hand held scanners to pick, relocate and track all product and materials.
· Loads and unloads truck shipments in a safe and efficient manner.
· Process shipments through computerized shipping system, completing proper documentation. according to method of shipping.
· Follow and obey Company Safety Policy, OSHA and MSDS and Covid 19 protocols
· Inspects equipment daily as required by company Safety Standards.
· Conducts daily cycle counts as required.
· And any other duties given by the Supervisor or Manager
· Minimum grade 12 education
· Most be good with numbers and calculations
· Organized and attention to detail is imperative
· Three to four years of warehouse and distribution experience
· Valid license to operate a counter Balance Fork Lift and Order picker
· Experience working in a bar-coded warehouse is a PLUS