Are you ready for a stable career? We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. corporate family of Alpa Lumber Group.
We are currently looking for a Forklift Operator to join our team of designing and manufacturing of high-quality residential and commercial roof trusses.
Title: Forklift Operator
Reports To: Department Supervisor
Department: Production Department
Salary: $1000 per week, base on a 52.5 hour work week
Benefit: Dental care, vision care, extended health care, life insurance, casual dress, training provided
Availability: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate production machinery safely.
- Lifting and loading skids.
- Report any damaged products to Department Supervisor.
- Contributes and maintain a clean healthy, and safe work environment.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Forklift Operator.
- Forklift Operator Certificate.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to perform heavy lifting.
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift.
- Strong work ethics, punctual and reliable.
- Can work well in a team environment and support fellow team members.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. is a proud member of the Ontario Structural Wood Association (OSWA).
Please note that all applicants will receive an automatic correspondence regarding this job upon the completion of application. Our Human Resources team will contact you via email and phone for any application update. Please check your email regularly.
Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. respects and values diversity and inclusion. We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We encourage applicants from different races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. to apply and become a part of our team.
Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. has been in the industry for over 40 years. We are committed to provide quality roof trusses for thousands of houses each year in Southern Ontario. Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. is a leading manufacturer in the industry, each truss is built with superior quality and precision. Our level of dedication matches our level of experience. We utilize industry leading 3D Software Technology to design and engineer roof trusses and floor systems. In addition, our truss manufacturing plant uses the best technology in automation available in the industry. The result is a large volume of quality engineered roof trusses for our industry. We are a proud member of the Alpa Lumber Group family. Below is a list of divisions open to the public ready to help your construction needs.