WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Required: Valid Forklift License, and experience in GMP environment, as well as Raymond Reach, Counterbalance.
**DOUBLE REACH AN ASSET**
Hours of Operations: (Full time perm) and Temp Positions
7am-7pm (2 weeks)
7pm-7am (2 weeks) Rotational Shifts (full time perm)
We also have Afternoon Shift 3pm-11pm(full time perm(
and 5am-1:30pm (temp)
1. Supporting Warehouse Staff with answering all calls at the back door as well as receiving deliveries.
2. Support Warehouse Staff with Processing Orders as directed by Manager:
-Picking orders as per picking slip
– Preparing product orders for shipping
-Checking all out-bound orders to ensure accuracy of product, quantity and shipping details
3. Responsible for physically receiving shipments as well as appropriate documents and data loggers
– Assist with stocking inventory in the Warehouse and organization of materials as directed by Manager using a Reach Truck
– Assist with the Rotation of Product/ Materials based on status and as directed by Manager.
-Responsible for ensuring that all status signage/ placards for all products and materials is up to date and correct.
-Support Warehouse and all departments with shipping requirements as directed by Manager:
Any documents required to be sent with the courier
Ensure that all necessary documents are completed and required information provided to carriers as well as customs
Ensure that the required deadlines for all customer order deliveries are met
Report status of all shipments to Manager, as well as all parties involved.
5. Responsible for physically counting all inventory to ensure accuracy, per Company SOP’s and as requested by the Manager.
6. Responsible for Receiving and staging Returned Goods daily following company procedure and complete necessary documentation.
7. Directly responsible for checking all out-bound shipments to ensure accuracy of product, quantity and shipping details. 9. Other responsibilities are assigned. The work environment is clean and quiet warehouse setting. 85% of the work is done while in standing position.
Majority of this time is spent bending, reaching, climbing, pulling and lifting objects that generally do not excel 35lbs.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• Minimum High School Diploma.
• Externally licensed with a Raymond Reach License.
• Minimum 1-2 years of recent Order Picking experience (manufacturing or warehouse)
• Experience required in the Pharmaceutical Industry or other Regulated Environment and with GMP/GDP.
• Required Technical Skills: Comfortable with MS Word, MS EXCEL and Internet Software.
SAP experience is an asset
• Fluent/Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to follow through with and listen to directions.
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate ownership and accountability for assigned projects.
• Demonstrates positive and enthusiastic attitude and approach to all tasks.
• Must be a Team player who can collaborate with and respect all coworkers.
• Candidate should have e xperience using RF scanner or Manual picking
• Lifting involved up to 35 LBS
• Criminal Record Check required
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour