You’re an individual who has a an enthusiastic outlook and thrives on providing a lasting and meaningful landscape for your clients.
You want to grow your career, learn new skills, and maybe become a manager of a division one day.
You’d love to be part of a company that is growing, with tons of opportunity for people who work hard and want to advance.
We want to hear from you!
Specifically, you will:
* Building the landscape projects as designed
* Responsible for clean and safe job site
* Manage your crew with the mindset of workmanship, profitability and an excellent customer experience
* Work with an eye to meeting and exceeding targets and goals
* Set an example for the best in workmanship and paperwork
* Deliver strong customer service
* Perform Snow Services during the winter time
You'll excel in this role if you work well independently, solving problems as they arise. You like variety and aren’t afraid to grab the bull by the horns. This is a full-time permanent position, based out of Hamilton, with jobs around southwestern Ontario.
We offer you:
* Highly competitive wage
* Full time (Salaried position)
* Bonus plan
* Comprehensive group benefits
* Landscape diploma considered an asset
* Thorough knowledge of a variety of hardscape material and installations best practices.
* Safety-minded essential; safety certification an asset
How to Apply
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.