Position: Call Centre Floor Supervisor
LOCATION: Scarborough, ON (Birchmount/Eglinton)
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday (Mandatory Weekends)
(Weekdays: 3:30pm – 12:00am, Weekends: 12:30pm – 9:00pm)
Salary: $15 -$18/hr
Start date: ASAP
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. This includes positively motivating interviewers, monitoring program objectives, providing on-the-job training, creating a team/positive atmosphere, developing overall contact skills.
• Coach Interviewers through one on ones and side by sides on a weekly basis to provide performance feedback and develop action plan to meet all performance targets.
• Provides ongoing floor support daily to Interviewers to assist with product and process knowledge and to identify issues. Ensures Interviewers are aware of targets.
• Reviews departmental and individual performance reports on a daily basis to identify trends. Delivers measurable and sustainable results by contributing to continuous improvement initiatives. Ensures development and delivery of initiatives that contribute to improving the overall operating performance of the organization.
• Performs quality listening on Interviewer calls daily to assess both customer experience and Interviewer performance.
• Represents the Call Center team, as required, at inter departmental meetings or on projects to ensure customer and departmental interests are represented.
• Proactively work within the division to raise awareness, also build team dynamics and take steps to help lead the team to accomplish divisional goals.
• Other assigned duties.
• 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory or floor support role that involves the management of individuals and processes
• 1-2 years in a call centre environment
• IT related experience (an asset)
• Demonstrated consulting, facilitation and coaching skills required and is a must
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision within an environment of constant change and tight deadlines
• Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are essential
• Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
• Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs
• Demonstrated understanding of customer and interviewer’s escalation principles highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to explain and/or deliver products and services