Vantage Tag Systems Inc.
negotiable / month
Vantage Tag Systems is looking for a Firmware Engineer to help with the porting and consolidation of a number of our existing platforms into a single code base.
- Experience with embedded frameworks (CrossWorks, mbed, FreeRTOS, linux etc.)
- Experience working with STM32 processors
- Knowledge of common hardware interfaces (I2C, SPI, USB, UART, etc…)
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings, wiring diagrams
- Experience with Cellular and GPS would be an asset
- 2+ years’ experience with C/C++/C# programming
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Adaptable, open to change and new ideas
- Creative, interest in devising better ways of doing things
Nice to have
- Electrical Engineering background
- Experience designing, testing and taking circuit designs to market
Vantage Tag Systems is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of fleet management solutions for the golf industry, as well as agriculture, government and military applications.