As a highly adept and seasoned member of our installations project team, you will use your years of experience coupled with your desire and enthusiasm for project delivery excellence to ensure quality installation to our dedicated clients.
· Completing trim/moulding/casing installation with a high attention to detail
· Safe use of appropriate tools to complete the job to company standards
· Provide excellent customer service to homeowners, builders, contractors etc.
· Successfully troubleshoot issues when they arise by finding quick and accurate solutions
· Work independently to complete installations in an efficient manner
· Communicate effectively with crew Leader to ensure that all materials required for installation are accounted for.
· Other duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
· Passion for installing interior finishing’s within the residential home construction industry
· Diploma in woodworking, carpentry, construction, or equivalent work experience in the field is an asset but not necessary
· Experience with Hardware Installation and Caulking
· Robust finish & fine woodworking skills (i.e. trim, table saw, chop saw, etc.)
· Ability to lift heavy objects (50lbs+) on a regular basis
· High degree of integrity, accountability, problem solving skills and creativity
· Strong customer service orientation, geared toward quality workmanship
· Ability to work as a team member and independently
· Thoroughness and determination
· Mature working attitude with the desire to learn and grow with the organization