The ideal candidate is a highly motivated entrepreneur who desires to be the captain of their own ship. This opportunity offers limitless flexibility in terms of time, income and future learning opportunities. We offer a strong platform of training, mentorship, and coaching.
The financial industry is indeed in need of motivated and well-connected individuals who desire to make an impact on their community.
Sun Life Financial is a Canadian company and a forerunner in group benefits, retirement planning and has its very own career sales force – that’s where you come in. If you have been curious about the world of finance and your potential fit within it, please continue to read on – I look forward to meeting with you!
- $2K Sign-on Bonus
- Commission Based + Draw (while establishing business)
- Group Benefits
- Preferred: LLQP License / IFIC License (training and education to get licensed will be offered to the right candidate)
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of prior experience and knowledge in sales, finance, insurance, and investments, consulting, management, banking, prior business ownership, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service approach is an asset.
CORE COMPETENCIES (in addition to qualifications):
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly
- You have a professional demeanor and superior business development and prospecting skills
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty
- Your dedication to succeed is centered on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products offered by Sun Life Financial
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients' needs
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approach
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers.
Chartered in 1865, Sun Life Financial and its partners today have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda. In Canada, Sun Life has a presence in 850 communities and financial centre offices from coast to coast with major offices in Toronto, Waterloo, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary.
Sun Life Financial Advisors share a proud 150-year history of providing financial security solutions to millions of Canadians. Sun Life Financial advisors sell health insurance, life insurance and investments to individuals and groups. In this way, they enjoy meaningful work by helping to ensure the financial health of their clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Sun Life Financial Advisor!
Why become an Advisor with Sun Life Financial?
There's no one answer. The reasons are as diverse as our people. We know you want more than a job – a job you can get anywhere. You want to put your talents to good use. You want a career.
Please note: This is a commission based sales position. Sunlife Financial Advisors employ a variety of strategies to develop their client base. Successful Financial Advisors have a very strong earning potential.