Finance manager: Job#2020-143
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Job Location: Vaughn, Ontario
Working closely with the accounting department, and reporting to the CFO, this experienced, designated CPA, divisional assistant controller will play a significant role in reporting, compliance, and financial operations of this Manufacturing firm.
· Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package, along with the annual audited consolidated financial statements.
· Develop forecasts and strategic plans and lead the group with budget preparation and ongoing adjustments as necessary for all projects
· Maintain the financials for project reporting in collaboration with all business partners
· Build and maintain cost accounting structures and models
· Lead, manage, mentor and develop the finance team members (4)
· Maintaining the integrity of GAAP principles (US)
· Establish and monitor internal controls and ensure they are accordance with regulatory and company compliance.
· Strong risk management skills when it comes to projects- forecasts and budgets and all related costs.
You Bring With You:
· You are a CPA with minimum of 10 years experience
· Highly organized, able to work independently and in a team with good management
· Excellent communication abilities with the ability to building relationships
· Expert level Excel skills