The mission of the Business Finance Department is to maximize Aritzias financial performance with an entrepreneurial mindset
As a leader in the Business Finance Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for producing insightful financial analysis, effectively managing Aritzias financial assets and providing senior leadership with the required information and analysis to make informed business decisions. As the head of Business Finance for Product, you will play a pivotal role in Aritzias future growth by providing strategic and innovative financial insights and solutions to support the growing Product business. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia”while enjoying one yourself.
As the Head of Product Business Finance, you will lead the team to:
- Plan the business in the short and long term in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives and strategies
- Lead the planning, forecasting, and analysis of COGS and Gross Profit
- Proactively maximize Products financial performance and drive smart spending through informed and fact based business decisions
- Provide the Product Leadership Team visibility into performance results with relevant and timely intelligence
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Head of Product Business Finance has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Microsoft Excel mastery
- Proven, recent experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Analysis
- CPA, CFA, or MBA preferred
- The commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- An industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© – Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace – Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent’s room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program – From out of town? no problem – we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages – A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras – A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety – Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.