GeoShack, Inc. is a leading distributor of GPS based grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Landfill, Mining and Agricultural markets in North America. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies and we focus on providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs.
GeoShack has excellent opportunities for Field Service Technicians to work on high tech equipment. You will be working on and around heavy equipment doing installations, training, and repairs of lasers, hydraulics, electronics and GPS systems. A background in heavy equipment, hydraulics, lasers service, and repair is a plus for this very key and important position in the organization. Training will be provided. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Must have above average organizational skills.
- Knowledge of machine control systems is a plus.
- Must be computer literate.
- Heavy equipment experience and mobile/hydraulic experience a plus.
- Computers and Software experience a plus.
- Technical degree preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to provide proof of motor vehicle insurance.
- Bi-Lingual (English & French) is a plus.
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus Strong Commission Structure
- Company Vehicle and Covered Travel Expenses
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- RSP Retirement with Company Match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Employer paid Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
For a complete list of job openings, go to www.geoshack.com.
GeoShack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GeoShack, Inc. is North America’s largest dealer of positioning, leveling, alignment, measurement, guidance and grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Agriculture, Landfill, Mining, Aggregates and Industrial markets. And, is the largest dealer partner worldwide for Topcon Positioning Systems. At our locations you can find a wide selection of UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems, GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, software for a multitude of applications, and a complete line of supplies and accessories. GeoShack’s team of sales and service professionals operate from our 22 retail locations in 9 states and 2 provinces in the US and Canada and are dedicated to serving our customers and providing the best possible solutions. GeoShack’s job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, weeding out the exceptional from the unproductive to bring only the best to market.