The ALLDATA Business Solutions Manager / Field Sales Representative is responsible for planning, implementing and managing all necessary sales activities for the success of their assigned territory. Primary focus is to be involved in managing and working with multi-faceted repair and/or collision customers, software products, software sales processes, policies and procedures, and working within internal cross-functional teams. This position manages our Montreal, Quebec field sales territory. As such, applicants must be residents of Canada and must reside in or near the territory.
• Obtain, maintain and grow your customer base within a defined territory.
• Attain and exceed monthly sales goals for your territory.
• Install and provide onsite and online training for all of ALLDATA’s product lines.
• Leverage ALLDATA’s customer base in order to grow territory performance.
• Utilize a consultative sales approach: prospecting, discovery, and closing.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service skills, resolving customer issues to complete customer satisfaction.
• Drive key measurements within customer satisfaction and retention goals.
• Provide input to management concerning industry trends within the territory.
• Ability to work some nights and weekends at local tradeshows, customer and partner events.
• Ability to cultivate relationships with strategic distribution partners.
• Drive ALLDATA’s unique value propositions.
• This position has no direct reports.
• Bilingual – English and French.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED); may include specialized or vocational courses. College degree preferred.
• Three to five years of proven direct sales success. Automotive industry preferred.
• Proven track record of successful sales and territory growth in an independent work environment.
• Ability to type 30 wpm.
• Two years of experience of with online meeting software platforms. WebEx or Clearslide preferred.
• Two years of experience with sales CRM programs, Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency.
• Ability to operate popular Internet web browsers, such as, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome and Safari.
• Frequent periods are spent driving, standing, or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about, or occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
ALLDATA®, an AutoZone® company, is the automotive industry’s #1 choice for OEM-direct diagnostic and repair information, both mechanical and collision. Founded in 1986, the company has more than 130,000 subscribers in North America who rely on ALLDATA for cloud-based, OEM-accurate automotive service and repair data, shop management software, training, and customer relations tools.
ALLDATA® is building a team that will develop a complete suite of mobile-enabled products and services for all of our products. Be part of a talented team working with the latest technology to create world-class software products.
We are looking for individuals committed to maintaining our position as the leader in our market.
ALLDATA® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.