A multi-branch and award-winning heavy equipment repair organization is immediately looking for a Field Heavy Equipment Maintenance Mechanic to cover the London area. Heavy Equipment Apprentices are strongly encouraged to apply as they will apprentice you!
WHY HEAVY-DUTY TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE
·Over 70 Years of Continuous Industry Growth & Leadership
·Ongoing Paid Factory Training & Apprenticeship Opportunities
·Competitive Compensation Package & Matching Pension
·Supportive Environment & Management Team
·Career Growth Opportunities
Resident Field Service Technicians will work out of a well-equipped service truck to service and perform preventative maintenance to a variety of construction, demolition, forestry and material handling equipment. This includes but is not limited to excavators, dozers, wheel loaders, drills, cranes, motor graders, etc.
· At least 2 years heavy equipment maintenance, service, and repair experience with construction, mining, forestry, and/or agriculture equipment
· Own tools
· Valid “G” driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be willing to obtain a DZ drivers license (company paid)
COMPENSATION & COMPANY PERKS:
· $25.00 – $35.00/hour
· Comprehensive Benefits Package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, Life Insurance)
· Matching Pension after one year
$200 Annual Safety Boot Allowance
· Ongoing Paid Factory Training, Paid DZ Licensing, Apprenticeship Opportunities
· Overtime paid after 8.5 hours each day
· Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
SHIFT: Afternoons, 3:00pm – 11:00pm (Tuesday – Saturday). OT after 8.5 hours each day.
All hired Field Service Techs must pass a pre-employment background check (Criminal and Driving)