Combined Insurance is looking for motivated and goal-oriented individuals who enjoy meeting new people to distribute its accident and sickness insurance products to clients based on their needs. This opportunity allows you to strive for excellence at the sales and business development level. It is also an amazing way to grow your career with us. We are a leader in the supplemental insurance industry. We have been around for a long time, since 1922. And now, we are growing our team in Woodbridge to continue on our proven track record.
What you can expect from us when joining our team:
– Working with an amazing team and world class organization
– Distributing customized and innovative insurance products
– Leads of existing clients provided
– Initial training in the classroom
– Ongoing and professional training
– Field sales and leadership training
– Commission based compensation with a guaranteed minimum income to start.
– Monthly bonus based on production level and performance
– Monthly residual commissions
– Develop new sales and servicing existing accounts
– Excellent communication skills
– Full time access to a vehicle
– Legal age to obtain an insurance license in your province
– A criminal background check will be performed
– Meet other suitability criteria
If you are a motivated professional person with strong goals and a commitment to excellence, an opportunity to work in association with our company might be for you!
We are a proud Chubb company, the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company.
▪ We are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best for financial strength.
▪ We help millions of people – over 400,000 customers in Canada alone.
▪ In 2018 $117,076,3023 in benefits were paid in Canada
▪ We have 1,500 active Sales Representatives in Canada.
And we’re passionate about our innovative insurance products including:
▪ Hospitalization Insurance
▪ Disability Insurance
▪ Cancer Disability Insurance
▪ Critical Illness Insurance
▪ Life Insurance
For a confidential interview, please email your resume to email@example.com.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.combined.ca
With a tradition of more than 90 years of success, Combined Insurance is one of Ward’s Top 50® Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and was named the number one Military Friendly® Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine in 2015 and 2016. Combined Insurance is committed to making the world of supplemental insurance easy to understand.