A Dynamic, Challenging and Fast-Paced Company in Mississauga has the following position available
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of executive assistant for our firm’s senior management team. This position requires a confident individual with excellent communication skills to support our senior-level managers.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include making travel arrangements, managing calendars, liaising with other managers on behalf of the executives, preparing documents and reports, organizing staff and client events and monitoring other day-to-day company activities as directed by the executive management team. To be considered for this role, you should be well organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency and success of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive team.
– Act as point of contact among executives employees, clients and other external partners;
– Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
– Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and clients, if required;
– Make arrangements for company and external events;
– Manage executives’ schedules and/or calendar including scheduling of meetings;
– Oversee the performance of other clerical staff, when directed;
– Prepare internal and external communication e.g. Memos, e-mails, presentations, reports, etc.
– Take minutes during meetings, if required;
– Screen and direct executives’ phone calls and distribute mail and other correspondence;
– Organize and maintain executives’ files as directed;
– Fluent in English and Cantonese (Both verbal and written)
– Work experiences as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role;
– Excellent MS Office knowledge;
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
– Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, fax machines, e-calendars, etc.)
– Discretion and confidentiality;
– College Diploma or university degree;
– High level verbal and communication skills