Interpaving Limited is a privately held company which specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including: road & pipe construction, aggregate production, concrete production, and hot mix asphalt production, equipment rentals, and construction management. Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have an Excavator Operators to join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor , the Heavy Equipment Operator can operate various equipment including Excavators, Backhoes, Loaders.
They will maintain their assigned equipment and maintain all health and safety standards required and instructed by their management.
Major responsibilities include, and are not limited to;
· Arriving to a job site in a timely manner.
· Follow all health and safety instructions and standards as communicated.
· Conduct pre-operation checks and documentation as required.
· Use and maintain all safety equipment as prescribed.
· Operate a two-way radio where and when necessary.
· Maintain operation and job logs.
· Refuel, clean and lubricate equipment as prescribed.
· Secure special attachments to equipment.
· Able to work independently .
· Maintain and foster positive relationships with all staff, management and contacts.
Qualifications and Skills:
·2 or more years’ experience working outdoors in Industrial & Quarry sites
· Proper PPE , Certified Heavy Equipment Operators
· Good English verbal and writing skills.
· Valid Ontario Drivers License
· Must be able to legally work in Canada for your application to be accepted.
Please apply online. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email or called
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: To be determined
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-16
Job Type: Full-time