negotiable / month
We are seeking security professionals to become an integral part of our team. The selected individuals will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Handle customer service situations with eager professionalism
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to handle physical workload including standing for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Guards will be required to obtain Smart Serve Certification within 7 days of being hired, please see www.smartserve.ca for details
Securtrust Protection is Ontario's leading event security company. We provide professional, friendly and effective service to the GTA and Ontario's biggest concert/sport venues and festivals. We provide our guards with a fun and dynamic work environment where they will be given the opportunity to gain useful and valuable experience in the security field while developing their skills as a security professional.