8 month contract with extensions
Location: Burnaby Responsibilities
- Lead ERP implementation for reporting (end to end – requirements to solution design and build)
- Lead reporting and BI process improvements to utilize/accommodate legacy and new solution data sets.
- Lead and provide guidance with vendor proposed solutions on reporting and toolset.
- Work with other streams of the ERP on deliverables, timelines, and consistency on suctioning.
- Analyze the current “reporting inventory” and develop reporting strategy to satisfy reporting requirements in the context of the new ERP solution.
- Provide guidance to multiple reporting teams on adjusting current reports and data warehouse feeds as a result of ERP change.
- Lead and support transition of Vendor created reports and toolset/design to operations teams (knowledge transfer on DB schemas, reporting toolset, and requirements/definitions).
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Prior experience in the HR, Payroll, and financial services industry or Internal Audit.
- Experience leading a team in a “manager of managers” capacity.
- Strong understanding and experience in provision of high quality MIS, delivering accurate data analytics and reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders, under tight deadlines and potentially multiple competing priorities.
- Experience of operating in a manually intensive data environment, extracting data from disparate sources, cleansing and validating it, and transforming it into meaningful, succinct and coherent information.
- Experienced in the direct production of high quality ‘Board-level’ reporting, including focused analysis, trending, and strong summarization of results.
- Experience in consolidating and converting reports from one system to another.
- Knowledge or had worked with Unite4 UBW cloud product is a plus.
- Strong coordination and project management skills, to lead the end-to-end reporting processes and production of governance reporting.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement is essential
- High level of proficiency across the MS Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- High level of proficiency in MS SQL to facilitate data extraction and analysis efforts.
- Experience in mainstream BI tools preferred.
- Knowledge of data management principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to identify “right tool for the job”, in the context of reporting and BI delivery at self, team, organization and enterprise level.
- Knowledge of API, JSON, XML preferred.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.