EF English First
negotiable / month
EF English First is excited to announce our 2020 Entry Level Program. We help people have amazing adventures while earning a full-time salary living in China. Teach English abroad and join a supportive community of people just like you while enjoying a life-changing experience in one of over 60 cities across China. You don’t need to have any previous experience or speak Chinese. See why so many people have joined EF's Entry Level Program in China. Upfront paid flights are available for a limited time.
Benefits to joining EF's Entry Level Program:
- Earn a good local salary (enough to save and explore)
- Join a community of over 2000 teachers across China
- Receive our full, Entry Level Program support from application to arrival (including your legal working visa)
- Inspire with a rewarding job that can make a difference in students’ lives
- EF English First is a growing company and our Entry Level Program is your first step into numerous different career opportunities
- Attend free cultural and social events
- Enjoy the ability to travel to many exotic locations
- Build transferable skills you can take to any job
- Teach English to adults, children or online at one of our 300+ schools fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology
There’s so much to experience when you live abroad, and EF's Entry Level Program will help you make the most of this great opportunity.
We would love for you to join our Entry Level Program, if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree (any major accepted)
- Want to live abroad for at least one year
- Are adventurous and open-minded
- Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
The world is waiting for you
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.