Job Description: Elevator Mechanics along with the team install, service and repair elevators and other equipment in homes, offices, etc.
Job Location: Calgary, Ab
Salary: 40 – 50 $/hour depending on experience.
· Alberta Certified Journeyman Elevator Constructor
· Positive attitude – enthusiast and willing
· Pleasant personality, neat and clean appearance
· Good communication and listening skills
· Experience – minimum 2 years as a Lead Mechanic installing, maintaining, and repairing elevators on site.
· Drivers license in good standing, clean police check, bondable
· Willing to travel and stay out of town for work
Main Duties – Elevator Mechanics perform the following duties:
· Work safely
· Quality work – no short cuts. Make sure all items are checked and the elevator is running flawlessly on completion
· Complete elevator installation on time and in the allocated hours
· Professional conduct and ethical values – be courteous, polite and use good judgment when dealing with customers, other trades, colleagues and company policies
· Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. Able to move and lift heavy objects
· Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
Savaria is all about better mobility for life