Fuze HR Solutions
negotiable / month
The ideal candidate will be someone who has been working with an electrical contractor in Canada for the last 3 years at minimum. They organization has a large influx of projects and is looking to align with top talent in the space.
- Supervise and Coordinate the Shop Drawing Process.
- Prepare site documentation:
- Perform routine visits to site to monitor the following items minimum once a week:
- Review with Foreman manpower requirements and inform PM should a change be needed
- Work with Administrator & Foreman to ensure that deliveries are expedited and coordinated
- Coordinate work of sub-trades
- Coordinate changes to the contract including communication with foreman and ensure documentation updates
- Review with Foreman to ensure Line Material deliveries are operating smoothly.
- Coordinate and ensure submittal of project closeout documentation
Fuze HR Solutions Inc is proud to be a fully Canadian owned company that has been servicing the recruitment and staffing industry since our inception in 2006. Fuze HR has established itself as a niche recruitment firm specializing in Information Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Industrial & Skilled Trades, Clerical & Administration, Finance & Accounting and Sales & Marketing for all levels within an organization from senior to administrative.