· You are responsible for all aspects of small equipment assembling of assigned shop orders
· When required; you are responsible for all aspects of cable AND electrical assembly as assigned
· The small equipment work will be completed at a specific work area.
· Review the pick list upon receipt of the shop order and note the components still outstanding for follow up with inventory.
· Complete the assigned work orders as per the instructions provided.
· Fill in the Shop Order Assignment sheet during the manufacturing process of the product.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that all issues arising from the manufacture of the specific product is written and attached to the current documentation as it occurs. Upon completion of the shop order this must be forwarded to the Production Office for correction.
· Should you have a component part or an issue related to non conformance, it is your responsibility to advise the Supervisor/ Manager and complete a non conformance report.
· You are responsible for the accurate recording of your daily schedule electronically against a shop order on MAX or when required on a Labor Requisition form. Unless authorized by your Supervisor/Manager all requests from other departments must be refused.
· Upon completion of a product, it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is moved to the next stage of the process for completion i.e. a completed module must be moved into the Quality Control & Testing area when completed.
· After the shop order is complete, all unused components must be returned to the stock room; please note that you are responsible for ensuring that the number of items returned are listed on the pick list of the shop order and verified by the inventory clerk upon receipt.
· You are responsible for ensuring that your work area is kept clean and tidy daily and your tools are stored properly prior to leaving at the end of the workday.
· You must follow all health and safety policies and procedures; ensure you wear safety shoes and glasses
· Any other duties as assigned by Management
Education and experience:
· Electric or Electromechanical diploma through a reputable college
· 5+ years electrical assembling experience in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to read drawings and schematics
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Very meticulous work habits
· Experience in building large and detailed panels
· Problem solving and analytical reasoning required