The eCommerce Performance Manager is responsible for managing our various performance marketing programs with our marketplace partners. Firstly, this position is responsible for managing our performance marketing budget programs with our marketplace partners (such as in paid advertising placement and sponsored search) to hit our business objectives (market share, ROI, sales, etc.). Secondly, the position is responsible for partnering with brand marketing, digital marketing and other internal partners (Legal, Sales, etc.) to identify and test emerging performance marketing partnership opportunities to ensure TAAT’s Brands remain on the front-foot of marketplace, partner and consumer engagement.
This position will report into the head of Marketing.
- This position will be responsible for and manage our performance marketing campaigns, budget and programs
- This position will be responsible for managing any agency relationships that assist in the execution of our performance marketing programs
- This position will be responsible for developing an annual budget and performance objectives in partnership with the head of Marketing that align to our broader business goals
- This position will collaborate with Marketing and Content/Catalog Management to create engaging and relevant content (where applicable) in support of TAAT’s brands on the marketplace performance programs and on retailer PDP pages
- This position will drive execution of our performance marketing programs and provide regular analytics, insights and performance reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- This position will measure and optimize TAAT’s brand portfolio performance to improve visibility, engagement, and purchase conversion of our portfolio
- This position will be responsible for developing processes/programs to further integrate performance marketing into our eCommerce/Omnichannel ways of workings, best practices, and partnership opportunities with internal and external stakeholders
- This position will collaborate closely with TAAT’s eCommerce teams to ladder up to broader business performance goals and initiatives
- This position requires a constant drive to stay up to date with eCommerce/Omnichannel trends as well as technology and emerging capability opportunities
- This position will champion and educate eCommerce performance marketing opportunities and success across the organization
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- A minimum of 5 or more years experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Pas performance marketing experience in eCommerce space
- Proven track record in building good relationships with retail customers, internal associates, and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to make business decisions
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn and use various software including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
- Marketing experience in the CPG industry
- eCommerce/Digital Commerce marketplace/platform experiences such Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, Google, eBay or other marketplaces strongly preferred
- Digital Performance/Media Marketing/Agency experience
Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Equal Employment Opportunity, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic
Taat Lifestyle & Wellness’ flagship brand is Taat Herb Co., a company that manufactures and sells Beyond Tobacco cigarettesTM made from a unique proprietary blend of premium hemp that is exceptionally flavored with rich naturally occurring terpenes.
Taat Beyond TobaccoTM cigarettes are non-psychoactive and contain no tobacco and no nicotine, making them ideal for use as an e-cigarette & tobacco replacement or cessation tool.
Taat’s Beyond TobaccoTM cigarette is truly the first of its kind. Taat Beyond TobaccoTM️ cigarettes reproduce the burn, the draw, and the flavor of tobacco, providing traditional tobacco cigarette smokers the first ever replacement to help them reduce their tobacco cigarette in-take. Finally, a herbal cigarette option without the tobacco and nicotine that actually tastes like the real thing.