E-Commerce Office Administrator
Tenure: Temp to Perm
Shift time: Mon – Fri 7am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $17 per hour
· Daily processing of online orders (downloading, shipping, invoicing e-com orders).
· Complete maintenance of inventory levels on all online sites (stock levels, out of stock, discontinuing items)
· Responding to all customer order questions relating to e-com orders (cancel orders, tracking inquiry, delayed shipping, lost orders).
· Responding to after sales inquiries when needed.
· Responsible for the upkeep and overall administration of internal online division.
· Maintaining regular communication and relations with shipping vendors (FedEx, ups, etc) for online shipments
· Any other duties as assigned by management based on the skill sets of the employee
· Shipping software experience an asset – Training Provided – Canada Post/UPS ShipStation, UPS Worldship
· Microsoft Excel Expertise is a MUST.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Must be able to pass an excel test
· Dependable, Strong work ethic, motivated.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Attention to detail – Ability to learn quickly.
· Ability to lift up to 10kg.
· General Office Experience, Telephone skills.
· Strong Verbal Communication skills.
· Experience: Computer, Office or Retail experience a plus.
· Language: English (Required)