Passion – believes in our brands, loves fashion
Drive Results– deliver results through motivation, inspiration, and accountability
Personal Leadership – trust, integrity, respect, foster collaboration, initiative
End Poverty in Women & Breast Cancer Awareness – community involvement
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
Ricki’s & cleo is looking for a full-time Stylist to join the E-Commerce team. The candidate will style and prepare both Brands products according to the company Style Guide. The candidate will also collaborate with the studio team to ensure product workflow runs efficiently. The Ecommerce Stylist will report to the E-Commerce Manager and will collaborate with the Marketing Managers for each brand to ensure each brand image is adhered to.
We will consider a freelance Stylist who would like to join the team.
- Product Styling
- Creative and detailed eye for producing visually appealing products
- Ability to adhere to strict style guide standards
- Capacity to style a large volume of products under tight deadlines
- Collaborate with the studio team to carry out the photo and video sessions.
- Ensure that the project’s design is aligned with our brand image
- Styling outfits for ecommerce product shoots and lifestyle photography
- Create mood boards inspired by trends and present them to the management team.
- Coordinate the product orders required for numerous projects.
- Plan the studio set activities and establish a schedule.
- Selecting and styling merchandise to feature in social media campaigns.
- Bring the mood boards to life by organizing the assembly of décor sets.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with outside agencies to cast models, hair and make up artists to support with brand photo shoots.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Love for fashion
- Creative with a strong visual eye
- Strong knowledge of fashion trends and ability to style outfits
- This individual must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Demonstrated effective planning, organizational and multi-tasking experience
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Team player who will demonstrate core team values
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders: marketing, buying, photographers
The successful candidate will have:
- Interest in fashion; Fashion retail experience would be an asset
- Experience in styling
- Studied in a related field (fashion design, visual arts, etc.) an asset
- Willingness to learn new computer applications
- Selected candidate(s) are required to come for a day paid trial/training
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ricki’s/cleo is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.