Are you a driver who’s focused on Customer Service?
Are you a team player that can make quick decisions and troubleshoot problems?
Walker Environmental offers it all plus:
* Shift premiums
* Annual raises
* Quarterly bonuses
* Company paid pensions plan
* Fantastic benefits package
* Wellness subsidies
* Uniform, tools and all personal protective gear paid for including safety boots.
* Certification upgrading when there is a need in the business
DZ Driver (4 Month Contract):
We are currently looking to hire a DZ Driver on a contract basis for four months. Our driver/technicians are responsible for exhibiting excellent customer service as it relates to collection and cleaning of grease trap equipment.
We offer various early morning and afternoon shift options with an expectation of 44 hour work weeks (Overtime after 44 hours). All shifts start and end at your home base allowing you to go home at the end of every shift.
Walker Environmental has a safety conscious work culture, and we take care of our people. You will be well trained, and equipped to work in a healthy and safe manner.
* Valid Ontario D class Driver’s License or higher
* Clean drivers abstract and criminal background check
* Certified Professional Driver Safety Training Course Certificate
* Fluent in English or French (ability to speak, read and write English or French)
* Knowledge of MTO regulations
* Customer service experience is an asset
* Experience operating a vacuum truck is an asset
* Must be physically fit and able to perform the work involved and lift 50lbs.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a resume using our online application tool.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.