Here at Parsec Intermodal, we're contracted by CP rail to load trains in a safe manner. We are looking for experienced or non-experienced drivers to operate our shunt trucks to bring loads out the trains to be loaded by the operators. We provide all the training to make you successful in this industry. This is a great job to get experience or to continue forward with your driving experience.
We're looking for:
Class 5 Drivers
Full -Time availability 40 hours a week
Must be Flexible with scheduling Including Weekends
Hours of operation:
Our yard is open 7 days a week 24/7.
We are looking for Full-Time availability 40hours a week and offer OT.
We have 3 shifts :
Day Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
Afternoon Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Night Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
*Night Shift will make a premium*
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ability to safely shunt trailers to and from Track
• Ability to correctly follow procedures in the yard
• Move trailers in a manner to maintain production flow and not impede the process
• Locking/unlocking tracks
• Able to operate a shunt truck in a safe manner
• Reverse Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Building refers sets
• Excellent speed and space management
• Grounds work
• Computer knowledge
• Walking on rail cars
• Must be able to lift 5-10 pounds
• Class 5 License
• Air breaks an asset
• Previous Shunting or Driving jobs an asset
• Whims Certificate an asset
• TDG Certificate an asset
Personal Protection Equipment – Hard hat, Safety glasses, Safety Vest & Gloves.
You must provide your own steel toe shoes 6″ or higher.
Advancements within the company
Benefits after 6 months of employment, RRSP plan & more!
If you got what it takes come join the best in the business !!