We are hiring for a Driver/General Laborer!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a great team with an immediate start available.
When it comes to the environment, there’s no more time to waste. It’s crucial that each and every one of us does our part to ensure a healthy and safe environment for the future. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping organizations reduce waste and improve their recycling efforts. For 20 years, our company has solved our clients’ challenging waste management problems with creative approaches to waste reduction and recycling.
* Competitive Benefits (after probation)
Job requirements and duties:
* You have experience with and are comfortable driving a 16’ truck, Cube Van and Pick-up truck
* You are capable of and willing to provide general labour (heavy lifting and loading)
* You have a full Canadian driving G license with no demerit points
* You have a clean driving record of 3 years
* You are flexible and able to work weekends/ nights/ days
Rate of pay:
$18.00 per hour
Waste Reduction Group is a tight-knit organization that takes pride in our work, our clients, and the impact we make on them. We encourage you to express your interests and your ideas, and we love providing opportunities to help you advance your professional growth. We take pride in being a company where you can build a career long-term. If you are a dynamic, eager, customer focused individual looking for a new challenge this is the role for you! This is your chance to become part of a successful company.
How to apply:
Please apply online using the Fitzii system.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.
We will review applications and look forward to hearing from you.