All-Pro Services Ltd.
negotiable / month
At All-Pro, we believe growing a great boiler, gas, refrigeration electrical contracting company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If working on the best projects in the lower mainland, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us. All-Pro Services Ltd.…we’re looking for opportunities.
- Preparation detailing of manufacturing drawings including assembly, profile cutting,forming, fabricating, machining drawings
- Preparation of customer interface drawings and technical specifications for custom products
- Performs product development activities including but not limited to creating and supporting design specifications and documentation requirements; assists in solid modeling with guidance from PM staff; and monitoring and maintaining product development schedules.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of drawing design standards and ensures product is repeatable and manufacturable.
- Maintains accurate product documentation and work instructions and provides technical support to the purchasing, production planning, assembly departments.
- Investigates cost reduction issues under PM guidance.
- Interacts with vendors for design and selection of components.
- Various support functions as needed
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of Mechanical experience, preferably in the boiler gas industry.
- Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application. If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform he work.
- Required to communicate information, ideas, directions, with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with utmost regard to safety.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in basic computer use (Word, Excel) and communication tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with 3-D modeling applications and techniques as well as proficiency with office productivity software.
- Proficient with documentation such as ECRO’s and initial release drawings
- Possess basic mechanical aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere and comply with high quality standards.
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities.
***Compensations is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
***Benefits will begin after 90 days of employment.
All-Pro Services Ltd. takes pride in providing full customer satisfaction. By following our mission statement and living our core values, we consistently deliver superior work to our customers.
Driven to create solutions using his mechanical and technical ingenuity, All-Pro owner and general manager, Robert Jang, became a certified power engineer, & pressure welder, and in the year 2000, established All-Pro. Based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, the All-Pro team has since grown to over 35 employees.