The Job Window is looking for a District Sales Manager Trainee on behalf of our client, a growth oriented company committed to their clients and the people who drive its success. This firm is a leader in consumer outreach and customer acquisition within the technology sector.
Our client is seeking a dynamic District Sales Manager Trainee to join our team! The District Sales Manager Trainee is responsible for the (state/province & region) territory. The District Sales Manager Trainee is responsible for the successful sale and support of communications services and new client acquisition on behalf of this firm’s biggest client, a multi-national telecommunications provider.
The objectives of this position are fully integrated into the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
Reporting Structure, Hours, and Compensation:
The District Sales Manager Trainee is part of the Contract Sales Group, reports to the General Manager and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives. This is a full-time, permanent role. Our client offers a competitive compensation structure with an hourly base plus performance bonuses.
Responsibilities of the District Sales Manager Trainee:
- Work on field residential campaigns off a list of leads to maintain and grow existing repeat business through outstanding service, relationship building and service knowledge.
- Develop a proactive response to customer needs and business priorities by utilizing resources and operating in a time efficient and organized manner.
- Prepare and conduct effective sales presentations to customers and respond appropriately to product / service questions.
- Develop and drive new business utilizing pull through sales efforts for the purpose of creating demand for client’s communications services/products.
- Demonstrate a value added approach to the sales/support cycle by utilizing market knowledge and planning tools.
- Work closely with client’s product management and R&D teams to develop innovative customer solutions and be first to market on new business opportunities.
- Become a trusted advisor and solution provider to our customer by demonstrating knowledge of client’s products / services.
- Effectively utilize sales tools including: BEST, BW, Select Pro, etc. and complete sales and new customer lead reporting.
Requirements of the District Sales Manager Trainee:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years proven track record in a related sales position or 1-2 years sales goals achievement in a service oriented or retail based industry an asset.
- Experience in communications, telecommunications or related technical field a definite asset.
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, and negotiation skills are required.
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must.
- Strong technical aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Self-starting personality is required to efficiently structure work schedule and work independently.
- MS Excel, MS Word, and other basic computer skills are necessary to complete the sales reporting requirements of this role.
- Travel requirement of position is approximately 50%
If you are interested in the District Sales Manager Trainee position and feel you meet the qualifications above, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.