Our company offers financial security to our customers specializing in disability insurance, we target a niche marketplace, including the self-employed, small business owners and skilled trades.
If you are an entrepreneur currently looking for a change, we welcome you to explore our respected and well-established organization to help earn your way to financial freedom! Our organization offers a stabilized income allowing you not to worry about commission; however, offer commission and bonuses.
As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand our financial services across new customers. This role is pivotal to the success of our organization, where there is no limit to your earning potential! We have faced adversity during difficult times and find ways to continue to foster new and old relationships and meet with customer through various digital platforms. No face-to-face meetings are taking place during this Covid-19 pandemic, yet we continue to serve our clients daily.
– Exceptional networking capability, generating leads and acquiring customers
– Proven success in achieving sales targets and performance goals
– Professional demeanour and exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
– A highly organized, self-starter with a results-driven attitude
– Willing to obtain Accident and Sickness license and professional training as required
– Valid driver's license
– A vehicle
– Ability to use a computer at an intermediate level
You get this:
– Join an established national financial services organization
– Exclusive industry leading compensation program
– Recognition and rewards for top performance at company conferences
– Trips around the world at 5-star resorts
– Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
– Licensing and preparation program, including case studies and workshops
– Flexible schedule with the ability to secure your own customers
– Comprehensive Training
– Accident and Sickness and LLQP licensing, coaching, and ongoing career development
While we primarily specialize in permanent placements of great people with great companies we also provide our business clients temporary staff to fill in for vacation and sick days as well to supplement their permanent workforce to meet high demand production times.
We serve both our business and job seeker clients with honesty and respect to fulfil each parties expectations and needs.