We are looking for an accomplished, innovative, and well-rounded senior leader with over 10 years’ progressive experience specializing in total rewards. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely successful multi-national company that already has solid compensation and benefits programs in place but is looking to become even more cutting-edge in their employee total rewards offerings moving forward to help them continue to attract top talent from around the world.
Who- the Company:
Our client is an innovative and high-growth public company that is developing a fascinating product and that is also growing by leaps and bounds. This is a company that you can feel truly proud to work for and contribute to! Operations in Canada and the US.
What- the Position:
Director, Total Rewards will lead total rewards strategies for the entire company, and will enhance programs already in place while also designing and implementing new programs pertaining to compensation, equity, benefits, health & wellness, bonuses, sales commission, performance management, talent attraction, etc. Working closely with a tight-knit and high-performance Human Resources team, as well as interacting with the Executive Leadership Team, the Board of Directors, and the Compensation Committee. This is a well-rounded and newly created role, with a great variety of responsibilities. Swim Recruiting can provide interested candidates with detailed job description.
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking candidates with at least 10 years relevant and progressive experience in compensation and benefits program management.
- Experience creating and leading total rewards programs for a highly technical employee population is required; experience putting in place total rewards programs for a senior commercial sales team is ideal.
- Excellent executive-level business communication skills, with experience interacting with, and presenting to, a Board and Compensation Committee.
- Experience managing total rewards for both Canada and the US is highly preferred.
- Relevant post-secondary education is necessary; CEBS and/or CCP designations are highly preferred.
- Team leadership experience with direct reports; excellent mentorship and coaching abilities.
- Experience rolling out total rewards programs for a newly created department and/or within a new geography is very beneficial.
- Tech savvy, with advanced analytical skills within Excel.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, confident, and eager to contribute to the continued growth of a fast-paced and ambitious company.
The company is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, in a bustling and vibrant part of town. Working remotely during physical distancing. Our client is interested in considering qualified candidates from across Canada who are open to moving to Vancouver for a fantastic career opportunity.
Very competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus stock options, a healthy bonus program, a generous paid time off program, etc.- we know candidates for this role will be comfortable speaking with Swim Recruiting about the details of the company’s total compensation offering!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to send us your resume. Swim is presenting the profiles of short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for review. If you are interested in this great Total Rewards Leadership role working for a fascinating company, please don’t hesitate to reach out soon. Thank you!