At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
The Director, Sales Operations reports directly to the CRO and will lead the Sales Operations function for a high growth SaaS company. This is a tremendous opportunity to evolve the sales operations function at Q4 and institute best practices that enable our sales organization to achieve our business plan.
- Leading a team of Sales Operations, Deal Desk and Sales Enablement Specialists who support the goals of Q4’s revenue organization.
- Collaborating with Internal Systems teams to integrate and constantly optimize opportunity review processes.
- Identifying opportunities for improving existing processes by implementing new technologies or improving processes within existing systems.
- Adopting recommended best practices learned through the development of new features and acquisitions of new businesses
- Continuously look for data insights that will drive the sales enablement strategy
- Monitoring operational metrics in order to continuously meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs), particularly with Deal Desk processes.
- Managing sales support channels and resources to provide best-in-class service internally and externally
- Ensuring ongoing conformity to all contractual, industry and regulatory obligations in the context of a publicly traded company operating world-wide
- Defining and managing a data strategy, ensuring the data in Salesforce.com is continually validated.
- Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationship with leaders across Sales, Finance and Internal Systems
- Owning the internal audit process and ensuring they remain up to date with changes to Salesforce.com
- Reviewing and approving commission payouts for the global sales organization
- Overseeing all operational data uploads to the CRM as needed and collaborating with the data teams to ensure overall data integrity
- Other responsibilities as defined by management
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.