Nulogy, located downtown and with 150+ employees, is a cloud-based Customization Platform. It optimizes contract packaging and manufacturing operations and enhances supply chain collaboration, Nulogy’s software solution allows consumer brands and their external suppliers to unleash innovation in the consumer products value chain and accelerate brand growth.
Reporting to the CFO, the Director of People Operations role includes:
- Leading HR initiatives or projects including branding (Best Places to Work), total compensation, reviews, workforce planning, performance management, benefits programs and/or organizational changes.
- Being a change agent
- Involvement in HR policies, practices and processes
- Employee Relations: Act as a key point of contact for managers and employees on all employee relations issues, including coaching on performance management issues.
- Business Team Dynamics: Work with the People Operations Specialist to facilitate team-building activities.
- Support Learning & Development Manager to create and deliver in-house customized training on a variety of HR topics
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance
- HRIS Trends and Analysis: Maintain and enhance the company’s human resources information system and provide analysis of trends to management such as Compensation and Benefits.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Help enable an equitable and inclusive work environment, including upholding Nulogy’s stance against anti-Black racism.
- Measure and contribute to improving business results (i.e. HR programs, Employee survey actions–planning and/or feedback loop, etc.)
- A university degree in human resources, organizational development or a related area of study and CHRP designation, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Twelve to fifteen years of human resources experience, comprised of progressively responsible management of all aspects of people development and operations including compensation planning, performance management, organizational development, training and recruitment;
- A desire for excellence in Human Resources services to the organization;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships and influence at all organizational levels;
- Success as a people manager and mentor committed to motivating peers and direct reports through effective leadership.
Brightlights is a recruiting firm in Toronto. We work with growing technology firms where 'fit' and 'adaptability' are critical in meeting the entrepreneurial demands of the companies that we represent.