Environics Research Group seeks a highly motivated, organized and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Toronto. In this role, you will support the growth of our business by developing compelling marketing content for web and social channels to drive demand for the Environics brand.
Essential Job Functions
· Work with business units to identify growth opportunities and convert strategies into compelling demand generation content in a range of formats.
· Publish editorial content using the website’s content management system and drive attention among potential clients with thought-provoking social media engagement.
· Report on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics and other tools.
· Manage and analyze customer databases to identify new marketing opportunities.
· 1-3 years’ experience supplier side marketing or market research agency with demonstrated experience growing key accounts
· Post-secondary level education in marketing, communications or Digital Media.
· Previous experience in financial services, health & pharma, government & corporate affairs and or market research would be considered an asset.
· A resourceful and creative thinker who can solve problems for which no “template” exists
· Very well organized and can manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and employ exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Able to synthesize information (client reports, media interviews, primary and secondary research data) from a wide range of industries into an informative and compelling narrative
· Experienced with a range of business software (Word, PowerPoint), digital media tools (Google Analytics, BrandWatch, Khonos, etc.) and publishing applications (WordPress, Illustrator Suit, etc).
· A proven team player who knows how to work with others to achieve outstanding results
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL …
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU WILL …
· Develop and execute four to six campaigns across a range of industry sectors and target audiences.
· Solve an interesting problem you didn’t know existed and enjoy every minute of it.