This position is designed to support and optimize an organizations digital marketing program. This position will manage the day-to-day implementation of social media/digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including set-up and monitoring, ad trafficking.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate e-commerce marketing campaigns, tracking campaign progress, and develop different digital marketing materials.
• Source images and artwork
• Supporting marketing initiatives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns and stakeholders
• Handling product and service launches.
• Editing marketing material.
• Negotiating sponsorship agreements with affiliates.
• Researching market trends.
• Identifying and engaging with vendors.
• Managing list and communications with affiliate/referral partners
• Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising or equivalent
• 2+ years’ experience in project management or digital marketing
• Active on social media.
• Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of web analytics.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Proficiency in adobe InDesign or other desktop publishing software.
• Is an effective communicator, written and verbally
• Has the ability to communicate up, down and across the business lines
• Excels in developing lines of communication with external clients and stakeholders.
• Regularly contributes ideas and insights to team
• Effective listener
• Able to keep all data organized and accurate
• Ability to manage competing deadlines
• Able to keep supplies stocked and within budget
• Regularly meets all required deadlines
• Improves the organization’s administration
• Cost per lead
• Organic website traffic
• Inbound marketing ROI
• Lifetime value of a customer
• Sales growth
**This posting is part of an active and ongoing recruitment campaign. Only successful candidate matches will be contacted after completing assessment.