We are looking for a personable and energetic Account Manager with a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing to come and kick ass with us as we grow our small (but mighty!) Digital Agency.
Your primary role will be to communicate directly with our clients, work with them on strategy, and make sure that we’re working in harmony with them in an effort to hit their goals. You will also work closely with our team to make sure that projects run smoothly, on-time and on-budget.
You are a relationship builder, and a get-’er-done’er and you are obsessed with creating awesome experiences for others.
We’re not messing about here, so we’re looking for someone that’s willing to be challenged and is excited to learn and get their hands dirty.
Interested in this position? Please read every word below, and if you think we’re a match, we would love to hear from you.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship
- Report to our clients on campaign progress stats, and make strategic recommendations.
- Run an Email Marketing campaign
- Traffic Content Marketing and Content Distribution
- Be a major contributor to formulating the digital strategy for your clients.
- Manage projects internally for your clients, getting some smaller tasks done yourself, but most importantly working with others on the team to get the right things done (on time and on-budget)
- Take weekly meetings to update clients on the status of their project, campaign performance, etc.
- Always be thinking about the client and anticipating when an issue will arise so that we can proactively address the issue before it becomes a problem.
- Performing QA on all deliverables before providing to clients
- You will the conduit between the client and the “doers” ie the designers, developers, & content creators.
- You will be responsible for some of the “doing” such as creating and sending email campaigns.
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and toward their objectives.
What We Do:
Digital marketing such as email marketing, content creation, content distribution, and online advertising.
Web Design and Development
We are known for our web design & development projects.
Brand Identity Design & Development
We are a “creative-first” agency and do a lot of visual identity design and other associated creative tasks
What we Do Not Do
We are NOT a social media agency.
We do not develop apps or software outside of website tech.
What We’re Looking For
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the work and for making our clients stoked beyond belief. Our clients stick around a long time, so many of the relationships you will be walking into are very established, while others will be brand new.
- Strong project management skills, aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively GTS (get sh!t done !)
- Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results)
- Content Marketing Campaign Management Experience
- PPC Campaign Management Experience
- Copywriting skills a PLUS
- Interest in building strong relationships with clients and representing their brand in a manner that’s befitting. They are the heroes, not us.
- You take pride in your work and feel personally responsible if things don’t go well. Not because you have to, but because that’s how you roll.
- Minimum of 2 years in an Account Management role (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success)
- Minimum of 2 years working in an interactive or marketing agency or serving external clients on a freelance basis
- Strong, professional writing and communications skills
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Experience and/or knowledge of Content Marketing
- If you understand how to manage any of this, even better:
- Web Design Projects
- Creative Ad Campaigns on FB / IG
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
- Get along well with others
- Enjoy having fun and thinking creatively
- Thrive in a small and growing team
- Love learning about new digital marketing tactics in your spare time – it’s not just a day job for you.
- Craft email messages rather than write them and hit send. In fact, you have exceptional communication skills
- You are extremely organized.
- You’re comfortable juggling multiple projects at once.
- You are comfortable with Slack, email, video calls, and picking up the phone when the situation calls for it.
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done
- You will enjoy working here because:
- We’re nice people and have a no a$$holes policy, which includes staff, contractors, and clients.
- You will have the opportunity to work with brands that will allow you to do work that you love
- We’re flexible because we are outcome-driven. Need to run an errand? No worries. So long as your work is handled, we’re good!
Grow your business online with modern web design, authentic branding, and SEO.
We have helped cutting-edge prefab home builders, designers, boutique malls, real estate developers, art galleries and more elevate and modernize their brands.
If you are looking for a partner who lives and breathes contemporary design, and you want to create more fans, drive more sales or get more leads, then look no further – We are here to help you unlock your true potential.
Take a look at our services to learn more, read our philosophy to see what we’re about. Browse our case studies to see solutions for businesses like yours.