55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Data Analytics & Reporting
The Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist will implement measurement capabilities across BMO’s digital properties to drive deep insights of performance and customer behaviours. Provides advice on the configuration, functionality, applicability, and usability for technology solutions relating to data management, analytics, and visualization
- Implement, maintain and recommends analytics solutions for digital marketing analytics, reporting and analysis.
- Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that requirements and data layer has all the elements properly exposed in order to execute analytics tags.
- Maintains up-to-date analytics implementation documentation for the data layer, analytics tracking. tags, advertising vendor tags, and automated tag audit libraries.
- Ensures data alignment across multiple reporting suites (eVars, props, events).
- Actively participates in the design, implementation, and management of new analytics and reporting solutions and provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on implementation of solutions ensuring alignment of business needs and data requirements between stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with key partners across the enterprise and acts as the subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.to refine, prioritize, and optimize the digital analytics implementation roadmap.
- Automates validation tests to improve quality and efficiency of the existing internal validation processes.
- Builds effective relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
- Maintains tagging libraries that support detailed digital optimization.
- Documents and maintains analytical and reporting operational procedures and processes.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital analytics implementations through utilization of tag management tools using Adobe and Google analytics.
- Post-graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience with data preparation and data analysis.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools “ObservePoint “and “Charles Web Debugging Proxy”.
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Mobile SDK Tools.
- Experience with digital measurement tools across multiple channels (e.g. web, social media, mobile, email, search).
- Experience with SQL Queries and Adobe Experience Cloud APIs.
- Experience using JIRA, Teams, Confluence.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent data driven decision making.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at www.jobs.bmo.ca/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.