Zone Employment Centre
negotiable / month
- Set up/change over fixtures in work centers
- Set up/ change over dies in presses
- Keep department clean
- Check inventory (screws and hardware)
- Drop off and pick up as and when needed
- Unload suppliers as and when needed
- Assist toolmakers/maintenance personnel
- Sign out dies and attach the appropriate tag
- Perform daily crane checks
- Forklift operation experience
- Valid driver’s license
- WHIMIS training
- Must be able to demonstrate safe handling and storage of the dies and fixtures
- Ability to operate overhead crane (training given)
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Zone Employment Centre offers a full range of personnel management expertise to help organizations meet the unique challenges that confront the workplace.
With over 10 years of industry experience, Zone Employment Centre is the number one choice for your staffing requirements. Save valuable time and money by identifying the environment, company structure, and requirements to meet your specific needs.
Our experienced professional team are well-networked in all of our practice areas. They are able to effectively locate, screen, and deliver candidates to best fit the unique needs of each client.
Our Clients benefit from unrivaled resources, combined with years of experience and expert local knowledge, delivered in a professional and ethical fashion. Whatever your staffing needs, EV Solution will custom fit a solution for you.
The best talent available
We source professionals from our extensive industry database and wide industry network. Our subject matter expert team select the best candidates relying on key industry requirements.
Great Customer Service
Above all else, our team has a shared philosophy of serving our clients well beyond their expectations. This focus on exceeding expectations and passionate attention to detail has resulted in the development and maintenance of close, trusted relationships on a global level.