– Full responsibility for all aspects of the entire Shore Excursion operation and to oversee the daily dispatching of tours as well as controlling of all costs.
– Be the main contact person for all Ground Operators/Tour Operators in ports of call.
– Manage, oversee and to assist with recommending and selling Shore side activities to Guests and making the most of their shore side experience.
– Oversee and communicate with the Destination & Fitness Supervisor to ensure correct and updated information is provided for lectures and/or desk hours.
– Arrange all disembarkation transfer arrangements with Ground Operator/Tour Operators in ports of call, including way ports and turnaround ports.
– Promote Crystal Cruises’ fleet and its future itineraries, in a positive, exciting way and to use different sales tools in order to motivate Guests to book another cruise while on board.
– Ensure that a six-star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
– Do additional duties in other departments such as, but not limited to gangway, storing, luggage, marina duties, etc.
Employment type: Yacht – Mutual Notice
Rotation: 4 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Medical Insurance: Sick pay and doctor/hospital expenses coverage for up to 12 months
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Free uniform
• Single Cabin
• WIFI- free access
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym- access to Guest Gym on board (certain
– College Degree/Diploma beneficial.
– Hotel or Tourism School beneficial.
– Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position ashore or two (2) years’ experience onboard a luxury cruise ship in an Assistant Shore Excursion Manager position.
– Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
– Fluency in additional Languages beneficial.
– Must have very strong interpersonal/communication skills.
– Must have very strong administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
– Must have excellent organizational skills and show attention to detail.
– Must possess excellent leadership skills.
– Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
– Needs to have an outgoing personality.