We are searching for a Design Engineer to work our BRODA Seating Division, located in the city of Kitchener in Ontario, Canada. The Design Engineer is responsible for supporting Research and Development and facility operation activities, including:
- MRP/ERP management
Will also be responsible for documentation, including:
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Standard Work Instructions
- Product Manuals
This role plays an important part in supporting process improvements throughout the facility, as well.
- Post-Secondary College or University Education Required.
- Minimum of three years in product development and manufacturing settings
- Proficiency with 3D CAD (SolidWorks). Able to read and produce engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and software systems on a general scale.
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Prior experience with durable medical equipment or seating preferred
Operating in Lindsay for 25 years, Holsag Canada Inc. (a Mity Inc. Company) is a leading international manufacturer of commercial seating products, with sales in health and elder care, restaurants, education, hospitality and various other markets within North America.