At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
As a key part of the Q4 Deal Desk team, as a the Deal Desk Specialist, you will run the Partnership Deal Desk at Q4 and support deal desk functions for other parts of the organization. You will be the first point of contact supporting the Sales and Customer Success teams with Salesforce, Pricing, Quoting, and other Sales Operations Processes. You will also be responsible for the data audit process and maintaining data hygiene within Salesforce.
- Manage the Q4 Deal Desk to ensure that sales opportunities are priced appropriately, all data is logged correctly in salesforce.com and that the sales process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Build out and maintain Partnership & Renewal Deal Desk rules
- Build out and maintain Rules of Engagement document
- Run the Closed Won Process to ensure that elements of an Opportunity are setup and logged correctly before passing the sale on to Finance
- Manage territory administration for the global sales team
- Support Finance with the commission and variable compensation processes Support Channel Referral Process
- Champion Salesforce data cleanup and ongoing pipeline hygiene
- Implement, automate and document key sales processes
- Handle Level 1 Salesforce inquiries (eg. How do I find a contract in SF?)
- Handle Level 1 SalesOps inquiries (eg. Pricing, Products, Standard Deal Structure, Quote FAQs)
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience preferably in a SAAS environment
- 2+ years experience supporting a sales deal desk
- Salesforce power user (Reports, Dashboards etc.)
- Advanced Excel/G-sheet skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Great communicator
- Works well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive solution finder
- Great time management skills with a focus on prioritization
- Collaborative team player
- University degree
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.