Data Entry Coordinator – Business Sales Team
Prime Communications Canada Inc. is the largest authorized Rogers dealer in Canada, with over 55 Rogers and Fido retail locations and B2B services across the country. We are proud to represent Rogers, Canada’s largest provider of wireless communications services and one of Canada’s leading providers of cable television, high-speed Internet, information technology, and telephony services to consumers and businesses. As the world of wireless technology continues to evolve, Prime continues to pursue opportunities to expand and grow our retail and business footprint to deliver a great experience to our customers every day.
Entrepreneurial Spirit, Fun, Results, Teamwork. We are Prime.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic results driven fulltime Order Desk Coordinator to join our Business Sales Team in our Head Office in Richmond Hill, On. This is a fulltime, permanent position with Monday to Friday hours 8:30 to 5 pm with occasional overtime. Prime offers competitive pay, annual bonus, health and dental benefits and generous discounts with Rogers/Fido services.
The Order Desk Coordinator coordinates the fulfillment of product/service orders for our B2B customers via daily communications with the B2B Sales Team.
The Order Desk Coordinator does the following:
· Fulfills Business Sales Representative’s (B2B sales reps) orders for business customers
· Receives orders and inputs into Rogers Corporate system in a timely manner
· Invoices and processes payments through Moneris terminal
· Ships out orders accurately through UPS
· Monitors and coordinates inventory requirements, and perform monthly inventory counts
· Provides internal customer service assistance to B2B reps with sales orders and other issues as they arise
· Develops productive and supportive relationships with B2B reps
· Provides assistance and performs other tasks, including work on special projects and transactions, as required
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
· Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field preferred
· 1 year order desk experience, processing orders preferably within telecommunication product/services
· 1 year data entry experience in a fast pace high volume setting
· 1 year inventory management systems experience; Overture experience preferred
· 1 year shipping experience; familiarity with UPS, Purolator and Fedex process
· Possess advanced knowledge in Microsoft Applications including high proficiency with Excel
· System Savvy with ability to learn new software and systems efficiently and with ease
· Strong communicator with excellent communication ability both written and spoken
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; holds oneself accountable to producing quality work
· Solid customer focus ensuring exception service for internal B2B sales reps
· Friendly and personable, having excellent relationship management skill; builds rapport easily
· Assertive when business needs dictate and effective and savvy with all internal/external communications
· Solution focussed; exhibiting strong analytical skill
· Strong time management skills coupled with high sense of urgency
· Excels under pressure in high volume, tight deadline orientated environment
· Enjoys a challenge and takes pride with finding solutions
· Enjoys working autonomously, taking initiative and also as a Team
· Entrepreneurial in spirit, hold oneself accountable to delivering top notch results
· Professional attitude and dedicated to principles of continuous improvement
If you are ready to make the Prime move, apply here with cover letter and resume attached as one document.
Accommodations will be made available to applicants requesting accommodation upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
AKA – Order Desk Coordinator, Admin Assistant Coordinator, Corporate Sales Coordinator, Call Centre Experience