A successful candidate within this position will have a minimum of two (2) years of data entry experience.
The successful candidate for this position will begin working at a Data Entry level at Progressive Medical Development in hopes of, within 6 months to a year of employment, becoming a Medical Billing Clerk. This position is strictly a stepping stone for building a foundation to become Medical Billing Clerk within Progressive Medical Development. Your performance will be assessed upon 3 months of employment post- probationary period and then again three months later to see the progress for possibility of promotion.
· Responsible for coordination, verifying, sorting, handling and entering accurate data regarding demographics and other information;
· Maintaining effective communication with colleagues to ensure accuracy and efficient teamwork
· Ensuring client files and office records are accurately entered and up to date with all the necessary information;
· Providing general clerical support in order to ensure the consistently smooth operation of the office;
· Verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare for computer entry;
· Sort digital correspondence;
· Responsible generating necessary reports and discussing finding with the appropriate colleagues;
· Contacting clients and internal employees via email or phone regarding administrative information;
· Assisting Manager with clerical job tasks and following up with required clients and tasks;
· Ensuring you are following all Personal Health Information Act (PHIA) regulations while carrying out your day to day duties;
· Other administrative and clerical duties as required
· Demonstrated proficiency in data entry or related administrative experience (at least 1 year)
· Effective communications skills and verbal skills (liaising with colleagues and clients)
· Analytical skills and the ability to problem solving.
· Customer service skills; including effectively and efficiently responding to inquiries and identifying stated and unstated client needs.
· 45-60 WPM with complete accuracy
· Strong attention to detail
Highly proficient with most computer programs, software and extremely capable of utilizing all features of Microsoft Excel and Access.
Experience with Accuro will be considered a great asset