* Procure and deploy equipment and its required connectivity in data centers
* Maintain detailed documentation of all deployed IT assets
* Coordinate with technicians in our remote sites to troubleshoot network related issues
* Review, propose and implement data center sites improvement
* Install, upgrade, configure and maintain network equipment, servers and Operating Systems
* Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and Layer 1 and 2 connectivity problems
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in data centre industry
* Knowledge in computer networking, troubleshooting and analytical skills in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
* Experience with installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting data centre equipment
* Adept at identifying and solving problems at various levels of internetworked computer systems
* Technical knowledge of current network hardware, network management concepts, LAN and WAN networking, Operating Systems and Virtualization
* This role will be 50% travel
Fintech company based in MTL.
Competitive compensation with great benefits.