We are seeking a Data And Reporting Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand campaign and market trends in order to increase our client's company revenue and efficiency.
Who We Are
We are a small and highly collaborative team of professionals who are united by the mission of delivering results-oriented digital advertising campaigns that enhance our clients' awareness, improve their sales and foster their growth. We live and abide by our core values in everything we do:
- Communication: We are open-minded and all ideas are welcome. The words “can’t” and “impossible” are not in our vocabulary.
- Service: Never lose sight of what matters most: our relationship with our customers, partners and team members. We only succeed when they succeed.
- Innovation: Be like Macgyver & Bruce Lee. Do more with less, be resourceful, be adventurous, and inspire/be inspired.
- Self-motivation: Self-motivation is the key to achieving goals efficiently and effectively. Unleash your potential by stretching your limits.
- Happiness and passion: Inject happiness and passion into everything that we do.
Simply put, we are disrupting how people do digital advertising today. We need professionals who are pioneers, game changers, driven to help us set the foundation for our next level of growth, and who are ready to leave their mark.
What We Do
War Room does one thing, and we do it exceptionally well. We are expertly trained to deliver highly specialized, intensely challenging programmatic ad campaigns that are beyond the means of traditional agencies. We believe—and our results prove—that deep expertise is the only way to do work that matters. That’s why we focus 100% on digital media buying. That focus is why the biggest companies in North America trust us. It’s how we exceed conversion goals in nearly every campaign we run. We are a programmatic special forces team.
Who You Are
You love data, and you understand its true power and potential. You have an extremely sharp attention to detail, and numbers are your comfort zone. From data collection to analysis, visualization and reporting, you bring solid professional experience and a successful track record in manipulating and leveraging data to provide value to clients. You want to work with interesting brands, tackle complex challenges, and be at the forefront of innovation. You are ready to expand your knowledge and skillset in the programmatic advertising world, and potentially grow to a Digital Campaign Manager down the road.
What You Will Do
The Data and Reporting Analyst plays a key role in the creation and delivery of custom client reports, delivered on-time and with the highest level of accuracy. Core responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with Account Teams on all aspects of report creation, incl. deadlines, deliverables, edits, recommendations
- Identify, analyze and interpretation of client campaign data
- Develop and perform data mining & exploration
- Investigate and analyze data problems and issues
- Analyze data to look for consistencies and recurring themes
- Provide recommendations on campaign performance improvements, based on client data and industry standards
- Work with Account Managers on finalization of reports
- Provide support and training to team members, as required
What You Bring To The Table
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English, including the ability to produce clear and well-organized documentation.
- Solid professional experience as a data analyst, reporting analyst, business intelligence professional, or similar
- University or college degree in Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with various BI tools, analytics software and data warehousing environments
- Experience working with data & visualization software such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics & Google Analytics
- Strong Regex, Tableau/Power BI, advertising platforms and Python (bonus) experience & understanding
- Finance and accounting experience an asset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player with the ability to identify and extract requirements from others, constantly communicate with internal teams, and fulfill tasks as required within deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail in order to find, spot and fix data discrepancies
- A knack for numbers and data analysis
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or another related field
- Candidates are required to have experience in data visualization
- Experience in social/search/display advertising reporting is a bonus
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Find out more about War Room and how we're disrupting traditional online advertising at www.warroominc.com
The gorgeous office aesthetic, bottomless coffee and adventurous staff weren’t the things that hooked me (although they were added bonuses!).
The War Room team truly has a heart for maintaining quality in every business process. I respect that so much. I was trained to value client work by doing even the smallest tasks, from scheduling to reporting, with precision and excellence. I am grateful for the rigorous environment in which I was able to learn and be challenged.
Candace Coker, Campaign Assistant