IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Analyst to join our client in Victoria, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Develop standards, policies and procedures to support the creation and provide input into ongoing technical implementation of the data governance framework.
- Supports and co-ordinates data governance committees and their activities.
- Ensures that data governance roadmap is integrated into overall enterprise development planning.
- Lead and develop teams across RRU to ensure data governance policies and practices are
embedded throughout the university.
- Establish best practices and ownership of the corporate taxonomy and ontology and develop
standards for use.
- Ensure the data governance strategy and framework is aligned to the enterprise information
Top Skills Required
- Senior Data Analyst (7+ Years)
- Experience in Higher Education setting is Desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.